Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Devotion ... A Clerihew Style Poetry

 
Standing beside you in the warmth of the day
Knowing that you are always going to stay
Watching you breath this winter's night air
Hoping that love is going to be fair

Because, before my heart was in despair
It was given to another who didn't care
Then came your love that was so big and true
Making my heart beat once again, like new

Like a gift from heaven you were bestowed
Making my heartbeat forever steady and slow
You have given me a love like I have never had before
Finally setting my restless soul free, so it can soar
..............................................................


4 comments:

  1. Boa sorte em seu novo Blog !
    Beijos meus !
    Helô

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parabéns amigo
    mais um blog que promete ser um sucesso o vou seguir passa a passo
    estou a gostar
    um beijo

    ReplyDelete