Saturday, March 23, 2019

I didn't 2 - Sensuous poem in prose.....


I didn't ask to fall in love with you

I did try my best to keep my heart at bay

But being with you calmed the beast residing inside my soul

Kissing your lips, quiet the bad thoughts that ran rampage inside my mind

Talking to you always left me completely intrigue

Getting to know you, lead me to knowing a person with a heart that was pure  

And when you gave it all  to me without reservation

I fell completely, hopelessly, in love with you


(For LC)
(C)1MnaView

5 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful, she's a lucky lady...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so.. 😊
      Thank you Shadow for stopping in and leaving a comment

      peace and love
      1ManView

      Delete
  2. Tu texto es muy tierno y lleno de sentimientos. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this is what I call LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que bonito el amor y tus letras. Beso

    ReplyDelete