Thursday, September 9, 2021

Time - A Sensuous poem


Tic-toc -tic -toc-tic-toc

The sound of the tall, old wooden grandfather clock disturbs the silence in the room as our bodies sit united as one.


Within your legs, I sat perfectly still

Quiet 

Content

In love with you

In love with the moment

Tic-toc-tic-toc-tic -toc 


My head ceased up against the amplitude of your chest.

As my nostril breathed in the masculine redolence of your flesh. 

My head curls tighter into your chest, allowing my ears to capture the slow-soft beats of your heart


Tic-toc-tic-toc-tic -toc 


Time seems to pass without urgency as our bodies enfold together

My thoughts seem to be here

Then over there

Now it is nowhere as my mind takes time out from the world that surrounded us.


Tic-toc-tic-toc-tic -toc 


The sound of the old clock seems to be getting more blatant
My eyes opened and noticed the time on the clock was incorrect, and the pendulum 
was not swinging.

The tic-toc-tic-toc- sound 

Was my heart, being utterly in love with yours.


 

We should never forget that the sum of the little things is what keeps a marriage happy.
Peace
Love
And Happiness
1ManView


©1ManView

1 comment: