Monday, February 28, 2022

Reasons - Repetitive sensual Poem

 

Why does being close to you change my body demeanor, my mind thoughts?

Why is it when you look at me a certain way our lips find themselves in a soft, tender kiss?

Why does my body react to a single fingertip soft touch of yours? A touch that can make me docile and quiet or elated in a matter of seconds

Why is embracing you tight in my arms is so spontaneous at times it feels like an addiction?

Why is it when I sneak up behind you and lay a kiss on the back of your neck to witness your body reactions, which are still pretty much identical as the very first time? Yet still, a trill after all the years we have existed together?

I believe the only explanation for the why's is that I'm still deeply in love with the body, mind, and soul of you.

Happy Birthday LC


(C) 1ManView



1 comment: