Friday, July 9, 2010

Compassion .... Repetitive Poem ........

Mind adrift,

Thinking,

Wondering,

As I think of you...

I think about the beauty in your smile,

That seems to be etched across your face...

The beauty of your laughter,

That always brings an inner peace to my soul,

While putting joyful feelings into my heart...

I think about...

The softness of you...

The softness of your caring touch,

The softness of your hi, good bye kisses,

Your voice soft whispers of "I love you"...

I think about...

Not just the softness of your flesh

But the softness of your mind that is a derivative from the softness pumping from your heart,

That has escaped from the core of your soul...

I think about...

How addicting your softness has become to me,

How it's more addicting then chocolate candy,

But three times sweeter...

My minds adrift,

Thinking,

Wondering,

As I think of you...

Thinking how you bury your nose in my shoulder,

When I hold you oh so very tight...

How my heart still race when you are close to me,

Even after all these years of togetherness...

As I think of you...

I think about all the wonders you have brought to my life,

And how the word lonely as never entered my heart,

Since the day I fell so deeply in love with the softness of "All Of You",

Next to the being of me....

10 comments:

  1. When a person comes into our hearts
    in a manner so smooth and gradual,
    abides forever.

    Your beautiful poem
    Her feel beautiful ...

    Kisses in your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I've said before your words always leave me breathless. Closing my eyes, sweet grins to imagine the feelings and sounds of ever lasting love.

    Peace,
    Meagan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regresando de mis vacaciones, disculpa mi ausencia. Intentaré ponerme al día, ok? Besos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy C, thank you so much....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meagan, thank you, sometimes it's hard to write so people can feel the way you feel at that moment of time... You left a smile on my face...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Silvia, Gracias por parando en

    Abrazos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful is thinking that way.
    Thanks for your visit and leave your mark.
    Come back whenever you want.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Respirando entre palabras, Thank you for the visit and wonderful comment...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really impressed 1man. It's not alway easy to write your heart but it possesses a special magic when the words come together.I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you ladym, I hope she is listening....

    ReplyDelete