Friday, August 5, 2011

She Wept ... Prose Poem ......


Photobucket

Soothing wet droplets softly fell to earth,

As Mother Nature quietly wept to cleanse the soul of her siblings...

Towering trees reached up and touched the night sky,

Capturing the essence of the moon, the sun of the stars...

Calm touched the world, as all of God's creatures stood shoulder to

shoulder tall...

While their souls, bathed in the sterile wake of her sultry waters,

she restored love and peace to all the world of whole...


4 comments:

  1. I love the end results -- restoring peace and love. Another wonderful prose poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TemptingSweets, thank you as always... I'm trying to leave more of all of me on this blog... I appreciate the reads after my long pauses...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1manview:

    For some reason this poem speaks to me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whit, No thank you, it's not often I write a poem like this one. It was nice to see others relate to it... It was also nice too see you again. I really appreciate you stopping in, and I hope to see you again...

    ReplyDelete