Thursday, September 15, 2011

Feelings........ Repetitive Poem .... (revisited)

Repetitive Poem (Repetition Poem):
Repetition of a sound, syllable, word, phrase, line, stanza, or metrical pattern in a poem



As my eyes look deep into your eyes, I see the vastness, and the wonders of the universe


As my fingers ease through your hair, the silky softness of its texture, reminds me of the softness of the clouds above


As my fingertips touch your lips, my heart flutters from the thoughts of our last kiss


As my fingers strum across your cheeks, it reminds me of the softness of cotton


As my hand pushes your hair back off your face and the moonlight reflects off its smooth surface, I'm reminded why; I'm deeply in love with more then your flesh, but also your being.



[001copy+right+45-1.gif]


4 comments:

  1. very romantic piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I love this!! So pure and real, making my heart further believe in love.

    Meagan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ebs K, Thank you for the read and comment. Please return...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meagan, great to see you again. And yes, love is out there to find... Comments like yours makes me realize that I shouldn't take mines for granted...

    ReplyDelete