Thursday, July 26, 2012

Revelation ........ Repetition Poem ....... (Revisited)



Show me...


Show me how to touch your flesh in such a way; you will never want me to stop


Show me how to kiss your lips so docile your knees buckle


Show me how to hold your hand, so you won't ever let mines go


Show me the darkest corner of your mind, so I can shower it with sunlight, so you won't ever stumble again in the dark


Show me the way to your heart,  and I will show you the way to fulfillment


Show me the way to your soul, so mines can intertwine with yours 


Show me all of your love, and I shall surrender all of mines for you to hold for eternity




Show me...

Repetition Poem: 
Repetition of a sound, syllable, word, phrase, line, stanza, or metrical pattern in a poem


1Manview © 1999 – 2012




7 comments:

  1. And never stops!
    love your posts

    :)
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you MissMary, I appreciate the comment...

    Hugs
    1ManView

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how you show me your world through your words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Thank you for the kind words lisa...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mestria nesta poesia !

    Abraço !

    PS - Novo post no 'Rabo', será que o tradutor vai fucionar ?

    ReplyDelete