Monday, December 30, 2013

Love Awakened .......... Prose poem

I awaken this morning, the same way I fell asleep,
Stomach pressed up against the smooth curvature of your back,
Pelvic, tight against the back of yours,
One arm wrapped around the indention of your waist,
with my hand full fisted with the softness of your breast flesh,
Lips resting on the nape of your neck,
while my nose inhale the subdued scent of you,
I awaken this morning the same way I fell asleep,
Full of love, just for you



1Manview © 1999 – 2013

10 comments:

  1. Aww! Beautiful. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sweet lady...

      Have a great day
      And better tomorrows my fiend
      1manview

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! And just the way I love to sleep :)

    hugs
    p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you P, and it's the best way to sleep... :)

      hugs
      1ManView

      Delete
  3. Wonderful I love it, I am glad your back, I missed your writing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Poetic_Butterfly,I appreciate your comment, and I'l try and stick around this time ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely. Happy New Year...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you cheeky Minx, Happy New year to you too.

      Delete
  6. That is an awesome picture untainted love with a nice lyrical flow of words....lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks much BFC, I appreciate your comment...

    peace and love
    1ManView

    ReplyDelete