Thursday, March 27, 2014

Simplicity of love ... Musing ... Thoughts series ...



Holding hands has become a instant reflex,

Talking quietly among ourselves, when we should be sleeping,

Body bumping at any given moment,

Smiling at each other for no apparent reason,

Sharing popcorn at the movies,

Hogging popcorn at home,

Cuddle while looking out the back window, while watching a Red Cardinal fly from tree to tree, as a deer feed on my grass, my trees, my weeds, my flowers, my vegetables!

Flash kissing a cheek, a neck, a ear, hmm let's not go there, 

Strum a finger through ones hair,

A cold foot under the covers, waking you up after it zeros in on the warmth of your back side, 

Slapping ones hand, when they are reaching for something that's sweet, other then you,

Pulling our body into each other while visiting at someone home,
because it's a habit of having our bodies at fingertip reach,

The words "I'm gone", "I'm home"

Watching girly movies on TV, just so you are sharing the same space at the same time, 

A breath taken bear hug out of the blue,

Sometimes love, is just that simple....


1Manview © 1999 – 2014

10 comments:

  1. There is something so simple yet so profound about love. Not lust, not infatuation (though it can include those), but pure, intimate love. Beautiful!

    hugs
    p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, head on their shoulder type of love..

      Thanks for stopping in
      Always a pleasure to read your comments..
      1ManView

      Delete
  2. Es un placer pasar por aquí y leerte, aunque ahora tengo menos tiempo. Pasé a tu otro blog a responder y me sale que hay softwar malicioso, no me lo permite.

    Muchos besos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Simply beautiful thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Paula,
      Always nice to see you ...

      Kisses
      1ManView

      Delete
  5. "Talking quietly among ourselves, when we should be sleeping."

    Wholeheartedly agreed. I've been there myself, as well as the words "I'm gone," "I'm home." You speak the truth where you stated how sometimes love can be that simple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings and thank you Don for leaving a comment,
      I hope to see you again...

      1ManView

      Delete