Thursday, October 30, 2014

Speak your heart 2 ... Prose peom ... Musing ...


At times,
Words get stuck, 
Inside the frame of my mind

I would love to say what is on my mind,
But in a different perspective,
Other then what I have stated before

So at this particular moment,
I shall speak with the help of the feelings in my heart

The love inside my heart for you is unmeasurable,
It pulls me so close to you, loving you can be painful,
Because my mind can no longer comprehend the feelings, nor the emotions, that my heart is feeling

The days of years that we have been together,
Has nurtured a love,
That has burden me with deep emotions of the heart,
A burden because of the emotions my mind doesn't understand,
Emotions only my heart can feel,
Emotions that go unchecked, because there's no way for me to humanly check all the emotions my heart can feel, 
So I just digest as many of the emotions my body will endure

A person should not have this much feeling towards another,
Because it leaves ones heart so vulnerable,
A vulnerability that can lead to mental pain, and suffering heartache,
But over the years, I have learned to trust you with my heart 

Letting you in my life was easy,
But giving you the key to the door of my heart was not,
But now to lock the door back again, would be unthinkable, unbearable,
Because not only do you hold my heart in your hand, you are the whole of my heart

You're the color red of the blood that feeds it,
The rhythmic beats of its pulse,
The substance of its cardiac muscle fiber

You are not only my life admiration, 
You are the adoring love of my life...


1Manview © 10-31 – 2014

2 comments:

  1. Tienes toda la razón
    a veces las palabras se atascan para plasmar todo lo genera un gran amor

    Un abrazo grande

    Buena y feliz semana!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias por tu comentario ... te lo agradezco ... :)

      La paz y el amor
      grande Un abrazo
      1ManView

      Delete