Sunday, January 24, 2016

Off my chest... Thoughts series ....


Off my chest....

See me-
Person,
Of flesh,
Bones,
And blood

See me-
Person,
With a heart,
That beats in the same rhythm of yours

See me-
Person,
Who cares,
About you more than life itself

See me-
Person,
Who will give you all he's worth and more,
Just to see your happy face

See me-
Person,
Who's heart beats in the palm of your hand

See me-
Person,
Who never look down at you when you fall,
He just bend over and sit at your eye level,
Until you can stand back up and look him in the eye again

See me-
Person,
Who is not transparent like glass,
Nor fragile like glass when it falls,
But still shouldn't  be taken for a person made of granite 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful ... Intense ... seductive!
    I loved every word ...
    bjs

    ReplyDelete