Sunday, May 24, 2009

Feelings ... Repetition Poem

Repetition Poem: 
Repetition of a sound, syllable, word, phrase, line, stanza, or metrical pattern in a poem



As my eyes look deep into your eyes, I see the vastness, and the wonders of the universe 

As my fingers ease through your hair, the silky softness of its texture, reminds me of the softness of the clouds above 

As my fingertips touch your lips, my heart flutters from the thoughts of our last kiss 

As my fingers strum across your cheeks, it reminds me of the softness of cotton 

As my hand pushes your hair back off your face and the moonlight reflects off its smooth surface, I'm reminded why; I'm deeply in love with more then your flesh, but also your being.



[001copy+right+45-1.gif]


5 comments:

  1. Gostei demais, é lindo!


    Bjs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As pessoas mais felizes
    não têm as melhores coisas.
    Elas sabem fazer o melhor
    das oportunidades que aparecem
    em seus caminhos.

    Boa semana
    um beijo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful...

    Bjs dE Lua Cheia

    ReplyDelete
  4. YBrussel...
    Princesa...

    Obrigado a todos pelo maravilhoso comentários

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luna, Obrigado por sua visita e comentário

    ReplyDelete